Discover The 2016 Beltane Sabbat Box - Earth's Instinct 0
• 2016 BELTANE SABBAT BOX • EARTH'S INSTINCT • SABBAT BOX BREAKDOWN •
- As some of you may know, as of now we are currently at our maximum membership capacity at Sabbat Box. We have implemented a waiting list for those interested in joining when membership positions become available. You can join the waiting list here.
- Do you or someone you know make a product that would appeal to the Pagan community? Are you looking to launch a product or get your product in front of a large audience? If so, lets talk! Sabbat Box is always looking for new vendors and suppliers that create unique items to feature inside an upcoming Sabbat Box. Sabbat Box is a great way for people to find out about you, your product or your company. Whether you are looking to advertise inside the box or wish to feature a product within a box, we would love to hear from you. Register to become a Sabbat Box Supplier/Advertiser today.
• LOVE CHAKRA ENERGY CANDLES •
• ITEM 1: CHAKRA CANDLES.........$7.95
• WHAT: Hand Poured Palm Wax Love Chakra Energy Candle
• WHO MAKES IT?: Aloha Bay
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Via the Sabbat Box Store or via Aloha Bay.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Can be used to raise the energies for love and relationship matters. These handmade candles are made from 100% palm wax and 100% pure essential oils.
One of the common themes that corresponds to the sabbat of Beltane is love. The very foundation of human existence is based on the instinctual nature for one to love and be loved. Love can come in many forms: love for one’s self, the love you share with friends and family, and the love you share with your life’s partner. Love can also be attributed to the basis of one’s passions and purposes in life, a driving force that steers us in the direction we wish to travel. Use this love chakra energy candle to help manifest the type of love you desire by way of candle magick, meditation, or by ritual.
Be sure to check out the entire line of Chakra Energy Candles. They are perfect to use for meditation, as offering, candle magick or to illuminate your altar. Each chakra energy candle is made with lead free cotton wicks and palm wax (which is a vegetable wax), making them vegan friendly as well. Each candle includes information on how to use the candle in combination with meditation.
The love chakra energy candle is made with pure essential oils of Cedar, Spruce and Rosemary.
Candle's Herbal Correspondences:
- Cedar: Cedar is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of fire and is ruled by the sun. Cedar corresponds to healing, purification, money and protection.
- Spruce: Spruce is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of earth and is ruled by the moon. Spruce is said to correspond to fertility, sexuality, love and protection.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of fire and is ruled by the sun. Rosemary has long been used ritually for love, lust, purification and protection.
• STAINLESS STEEL RITUAL CHALICES •
• ITEM 2: CHALICES.......$19.95
• WHAT: Stainless Steel Ritual Chalice (8 ounce capacity, 6 3/4” tall)
• WHO MAKES IT?: Via Eclectic Artisans
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store or Eclectic Artisans.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: The chalice is a useful ritual tool, and often used in combination with casting circle, ritual and for spell casting or holding beverages and liquids for ceremonial use.
In Wicca and modern Witchcraft, the chalice is a feminine corresponding ritual tool and is representative of “the womb.” The womb symbolizes fertility, rebirth, life and love, making the chalice a perfect tool to be included in the Beltane Sabbat Box. You can use this food-safe chalice for ritual and magickal purposes, or to simply enjoy your favorite beverage in a magical way!
Each chalice is made from food safe stainless steel and can hold 8oz. They are almost 7 inches tall and 2.75 inches wide. They all have an intricately molded stem with Celtic knot-working flowing around them. Halfway up each stem, you will see triquetras further adorning these beautifully made chalices. Each chalice is felt lined on the bottom, with black felt to protect the surface of your altar or furniture, and has a nice balanced weight to them.
We offered up an array of 4 different chalices for our members:
- 4 Elements Chalice
- Wheel of the Year Chalice
- Blessed Be Chalice
- Raven Pentacle Chalice
*Note: These chalices are not dishwasher safe. Hand wash and dry.
• ANCESTORS ELIXIR BY THE SACRED WELL •
• ITEM 3: ELIXIRS.........$11.00
• WHAT: Gem and Herb Elixirs
• WHO MAKES IT?: The Sacred Well
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: From the Sabbat Box Store or The Sacred Well
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: This elixir is blended with herbal correspondences and the vibrational energies of gems, and is handcrafted to aid you with ritual or spell work.
An Herb and Gem Elixir is a potion made from herbal essences and healing crystal vibrations. The Sacred Well's Herb and Gem Elixirs feature naturally grown herbs and hand-selected crystals from the makers private collections, infused in sacred water and charged under the full moon or the dark moon. A few drops of an Elixir from The Sacred Well is meant to shift energy and add a boost to personal spells and rituals.
This herb and gem elixir is made with brandy and water that has been infused with bloodstone, mahogany, obsidian and Dittany of Crete—an herb similar to oregano—which all correspond with the afterlife.
Caution: if pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking any medication or are allergic to any of the ingredients, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Alcohol content: 40%. For questions on how it’s made or specific uses, contact Sacred Well.
• FAERY FIRE TRADITIONAL RITES INCENSE KIT •
• ITEM 4: TRADITIONAL RITES LOOSE INCENSE.........$12.00
• WHAT: Faery Fire Traditional Rites Loose Incense Kit with Charcoal
• WHO MAKES IT?: Sun's Eye
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store or Sun's Eye.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT? Loose incense is a convenient way to burn mixtures of herbs and flowers for various ritual, meditative, or spell-working uses. The herbs may also be used for other purposes other then incense. Sun's Eye is a Pagan owned and operated business that has been serving the Pagan community for over 20 Years! One of their newer product lines is the Traditional Rites loose incense kits. Each kit is hand blended with an array of fine herbs and resins to assist you with raising vibrational energy and cleansing your sacred space.
Regardless of which specific pantheon of Pagan practice or belief you may follow, a common core of all ritual and magickal work consists of creating sacred space. Whether you are Wiccan and wish to cleanse your space to call quarters or a traditional witch that wishes to banish and purify your space to tread the circle 'round, or if you are looking to heighten your senses and increase your focus on a specific intent, loose herbal incense is great at helping you do so. Some people prefer loose incense because it gives them the control over the potency of the aroma and the length of burn time. People also prefer loose incense simply for the fact that loose herbs offer a cleaner more pure method of extracting the corresponding vibration of a specific herb or herbal blend, giving the practitioner a direct connection with such energies. Also, using incense in this manner is a form of connecting with our ancestors in the past, of whom would have used and burned incense in such a way.
If you are not partial to burning loose incense, you could...
1.) Use the herbs found within to dress a spell candle to manifest and bring forth the corresponding energies of the herbs into your spell.
2.) Use the herbs as casting herbs. Some pagans may cast herbs into a bon fire as an offering to the divine, others may use herbs to cast around their home (i.e. under your door mat, outside your home's perimeter, within your car, on your window sills etc.) Regardless of where the herbs are located, their corresponding energies are dispersed wherever the herbs are.
3.) Grind the herbs down to a fine powder and create your own cone incense.
4.) Use the herbs to make a mojo/gris gris bag or sachet. Within each box is a small mesh organza bag. You may wish to place some herbs within the organza bag and place a charm upon it or your intent within it as a way to manifest your will. Here is a great link about gris gris/mojo bags and how to make one.
• APHRODISIA CONE INCENSE •
• ITEM 5: CONE INCENSE.........$2.00
• WHAT IS IT: Aphrodisia Cone Incense.
• WHO MAKES IT?: Kamini
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Its sultry scent is a powerful mood enhancer and creates an atmosphere for love and passion.
The sabbat of Beltane is commonly considered by many pagans as a time to celebrate and embrace one’s passion, love, and sexuality. The seductive and intriguing aroma of these Aphrodesia cone incense will surely have your senses tingling in no time. these alluring cone incense are specially made with the intent to help create a romantic atmosphere and to inspire a little love magick in your life. Lightly sense your bedroom with these incense beforehand or burn in effort to raise a loving vibration.
Kamini Aphrodisia cone incense are created with the finest natural and raw materials, herbs, oils and resins, in order to create the ideal, slow burning incense. Our Pagan ancestors would burn fragrant resins, herbs and plants, as an incense, in order to bring about (or call upon) the spirit of the plant they where burning. Nowadays, modern Pagans have adopted the ritual burning of incense to be used during mediation, spell work, magick or rituals as a means of bringing forth and banishing various energies.
• PACKING & SHIPPING •
• SABBAT BOX SAVINGS & COUPONS •
Part of our goal is to provide a number of items to our members at a value far above what individuals can purchase on their own. When you add up all of the items inside your Beltane Sabbat Box, as well as costs for shipping and packaging, you are saving over $21.10. We believe this to be another good reason to be a member. Also, each box we create helps to support Pagan run businesses and their employees. Sabbat Box looks forward to continuing to stay within our mission to work with other Pagan businesses to supply products for each box.
• MEMBER EXCLUSIVE COUPON • DRAGON OAK •
Coupons are another great feature you will find within Sabbat Boxes. Coupons just add to the overall value of your box and are not included in the "total savings" specified on your information sheet/brochure, but definitely add further value as well as further exclusivity to being a member. Be sure to visit the product suppliers websites and stores to help continue to support their businesses and missions as well.
• EXCLUSIVE SABBAT BOX MEMBER COUPON
• COMPANY: DRAGON OAK
• EXCLUSIVE MEMBER COUPON VALUE: 20% off next purchase
• WHAT THEY SELL: Dragon Oak's Wood Shop creates handmade, one of a kind pagan supplies such as runes, oghams, altar tables, wands, books of shadows and more.
• WEBSITE: http://www.dragonoak.com
• FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DragonOaks-Woodshop-400760105037
• Total MSRP of items inside: $52.45
• Total Savings on this box: $12.50
• Total Shipping Savings: $8.60
• Grand Total In Savings: $21.10
~Our members helped to support 5 Pagan run businesses with their Sabbat Box membership! Unlike some subscription boxes (that only use their own products inside each of their boxes), we work with other Pagans and Pagan owned businesses within the community to purchase and supply the items featured within our boxes. In the end, we want to help the community grow and share our business with companies that share our same values and standards.
We take pride in assembling each and every Sabbat Box by hand, no matter the amount of time it takes. We don't just throw your items inside a flat rate priority mail box like some other subscription box companies out there. We want your Sabbat Box to be delivered to you as beautifully as it left us, and it takes a tremendous amount of time to complete this task.
This includes folding the boxes together, individually cutting each sheet of tissue paper by hand, weighing out the crinkle paper for each box, designing the flyers, coupons, stickers and brochures to be printed professionally by commercial printers, individually placing each candle within a bag, individually assembling the boxes, individually packing the tissue paper within each box by hand, putting together and creating product packing. This timeframe doesn't even include the efforts made to manage the Sabbat Box website, the back end billing system, social media management, customer service inquiries, accounting, marketing, purchasing, networking, and so on.
We believe in what it is we are doing and we sincerely hope that each and every one of you can see that the purest of intent and utmost care goes into curating each Sabbat Box.
• OFFICIAL BELTANE SABBAT BOX UNBOXING VIDEO •
• OTHER RESOURCES, BLOGS AND PODCASTS •
• THE INTERNET BOOK OF SHADOWS: This is a large (+9Mb) collection of articles related to Neo-Paganism which can be found archived at a number of FTP sites. This is a collection of posts to bulletin boards from the late eighties to the mid nineties, essentially predating the modern Internet. According to a recent communication, the original editor of this archive was Durwydd mac Tara at PODS net.
• LAKE FRONT PAGAN VOICE: Join Scarlet for discussions on pagan topics and more. A pagan voice from the beautiful western shores of Lake Michigan.
We would like to thank each and every one of our suppliers, vendors, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, our members, for making this possible. This wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for our members. We hope to continue to serve the Pagan community at large and continue to provide you inspiration to celebrate The Wheel of the Year! Have a blessed Beltane~
Llyfr & Hugh
Founders of Sabbat Box
Beltane Sabbat Box Theme Release • Earth's Instinct 0
Though we live in the Northern Hemisphere and have started to celebrate the return of the sun since Imbolc, our Earth as a whole -- between the Northern and Southern hemispheres, lives in perpetual duality. What that means is, when looking at the Wheel of the Year, one is able to see that Beltane and Samhain occur at the half-way points, as we travel through the Wheel of the Year. With that being said, some believe that similarly with Samhain, "the veil," (the veil between the our world and the afterlife) is equally as thin on Beltane as it is on Samhain, making this is great time to include some ancestral workings or magick into your Beltane celebrations as well. Make an offering for your ancestors, family members that have passed or those who came before you. Though it may saddening, part of Earth's and nature's instinct is to bring about new life, and with that same natural force of life, comes death. Both serve a purpose to our existence and both are relative to the celebration of Beltane.
• DISCOVER THE BELTANE SABBAT BOX FOR 2016 •
Stoking The Fires of Beltane 0
BELTANE BOX • BOX SYNOPSIS
Greetings Sabbat Box members (and prospective members)! We here at Sabbat Box are excited about our very first Sabbat Box offering to the community for the upcoming celebration of Beltane. Here is a detailed synopsis of the Beltane Box for those interested in learning more about us.
Beltane Book: Rituals, Recipes, & Lore for May Day (Llewellyn’s Sabbat Essentials by Melanie Marquis
• WHAT: Beltane: Rituals Recipes & Lore For Mayday, Llewellyn's Sabbat Essentials
• WHO MAKES IT?: Llewellyn Worldwide & Authored By Melanie Marquis
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: You can purchase copies via the Sabbat Box Store or via llewellyn.com
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Llewellyn has been a trusted source for books on Paganism, Magick and New Age topics since 1901. This particular book features spells, recipes, lore, invocations, correspondences, crafts and rituals that will help to inspire you to celebrate Beltane in your own unique way.
This good-sized volume is a brand-new publication (first edition), gathering some more detail on Beltane with practices and traditions observed both past and present. We included this not to mainstream or homogenize Pagan practices, but merely to offer some inspiration and expose our members to some of the history and mythos surrounding humans’ celebrations for the return of growth and understand the basis for many traditions around the world, both Pagan and non-Pagan. The book’s author, Melanie Marquis, has written numerous books on Pagan lore and tradition, as well as contributing to many Llewellyn’s popular yearly publications like the Witches’ Datebook. We believe that every Pagan can gain something from this collection of Beltane practices, or at least plant some seeds for your own ideas! You will find an array of fantastic information pertaining to Beltane, including plenty of rituals, spells and inspiration for your May Day celebrations.
An excerpt from the Earth Goddess Invocation, page 141.
Lovely maiden, beautiful goddess of the earth, the fields, the flowers, the trees,
Lady of the oceans, ruler of rivers and seas,
Great mother of the beasts and the birds, I invoke you!
Great Lady of the wild wood, Great Lover of the world,
Great Danu, maiden of the stars and mother of earth,
I invoke you!
You are the Lover and the Beloved. You are the sun and the moon. You are the death and the life.
Great goddess, great Danu, lovely maiden, I invoke you!
There are plenty of recipes, spells, and invocations within this book that will surely continue to aid you upon your Beltane celebrations for times to come.
Would you like to discuss this book with other Sabbat Box members? Are you looking for more inspiration for Beltane? Stop on by the Sabbat Box community page to learn more and engage with other Pagans in reference to Beltane and Sabbat Box.
Beltane Tea - Blackthorn Hoodoo Blends
• WHAT: Beltane Tea
• WHO MAKES IT: Blackthorn Hoodoo Blends
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: You can purchase Beltane Tea & other Pagan teas via their website or the Sabbat Box Store
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: Even if you aren't the biggest fan of tea, Blackthorn Hoodoo Blends may help change your mind about tea. This particular tea is very light and the caliber of quality of each batch of tea is way above par!
While much of the world enjoys tea simply as a beverage, there are a myriad of uses for tea going back thousands of years—as a medicine, a shaman’s tool, a poultice, and even an addition to ritual and healing baths. Amy Blackthorn’s company, Blackthorn Hoodoo Blends, was started from her desire to share her love of tea and her expertise in tea-making with others as a soothing “slow-down” escape to our busy, sped-up lives. The owner, Amy Blackthorn, uses only natural, safe ingredients in her teas, which she crafts by hand in small batches to share. Our choice from her various creations is, appropriately, Beltane Tea, a fragrant Jasmine Green Tea blend that we hope will stir the fires of Beltane for you. If you check out her website, you’ll also find that she is offering subscription services of her own. Shop Hoodoo Teas at her website today. Here is a nifty link to a list of youtube videos on how to brew a cup of loose leaf tea.
Jasmine, one of the two components of the tea has a feminine correspondence and the green tea associates with the masculine and we felt this was a great way to meld the coming together of the God and Goddess during the passionate and seductive energies that flow during Beltane. We also felt this was a nice way to add a bit of duality to the heavily masculine influenced box.
If you are not a huge tea drinker, remember, you can use your the herbs within to make a ritual bath for ritual cleansing, use the herbs to dress a spell candle, or one could use the herbs within the tea as casting herbs to your balefire as an offering to the divine.
You may wish to make a cup of Beltane tea prior to your Beltane celebration or ritual. One thing you could do is chant an invocation or visualize your intent of the tea whilst brewing a cup, charging it with your will. When ready, you can consume your magical brew to make it part of you and in essence "sealing" the intent of your tea ritual by drinking it. Depending on what your intent is for your Beltane ritual or magick (and if you wish to incorporate your Beltane tea as part of a ritual) you could stir your tea Deosil (clockwise) to manifest or Widdershins (counter-clockwise) to banish. One could also use the tea in the form of divination, also known as tasseomancy.
Do you have other ideas for how to use the tea inside your box? Feel free to share with us and other members of Sabbat Box by visiting the Sabbat Box Community.
Fire of Passion Oil, By Sun's Eye - Part of the "Mystic Blends" Collection
• WHAT: Anointing/Perfume Oil
• WHO MAKES IT: Sun's Eye
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: You can purchase this ritual oil via Sun's Eye website or via the Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: Sun's Eye offers, by far, some of the highest quality oils that one can find to use within their magickal endeavors. Most of their oils will have corresponding herbs or stones added inside each bottle to further add both corresponding energies of the essential oils within as well as adding a layer magical detail to oil itself.
Part of Beltane’s significance is the natural inclination toward…shall we say, intimate contact? With that in mind, we chose this high-quality essential oil blend that actually contains some of the herbs used to create it right in the bottle! As Pagans ourselves, we understand the power of scent and touch to create and stimulate energy and intent; these oils, we believe, will do the trick! An added bonus to Sun’s Eye’s creations is their commitment to use of animal-free, natural ingredients. How you (safely) use this patchouli based oil is up to you—please don’t blame us for any unintended results nine months later ;-p (patchouli is commonly used herb of both sexuality and love as well as luck and prosperity).
Sun’s Eye is a Pagan-run business looking to cater to other Pagans in a responsible way, and that’s why we chose it to enhance your Sabbat Box. Also, within Wiccan and modern Paganism, a common formality in working magick (candle magick even more so) includes adding common apothecary products such as anointing oils, ritual oils and spell oils into your magical workings. When working candle magick, one may wish to dress or anoint their Energy and Will spell candle with their Fire of Passion Oil to add both the divine masculine and the divine feminine in union during your ritual or spell work (see more about the candle and its masculine correspondences below).
Have some more ideas on how to use this oil for magical use or are you looking for further inspiration on how to use oils in particular? Visit the Sabbat Box Community to engage with other members about this product.
Wheel of the Year Parchment - By Amber 'K' - Via Azure Green
• WHAT: Wheel of the Year Parchment
• WHO MAKES IT: Azure Green
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: You can purchase this parchment via Azure Green's website of via the Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: Since most Pagans keep a magical grimoire or book of shadows, one may want this particular parchment as a reference page to be placed within your book of shadows.
While this particular box item is not specific to Beltane, it gives an elegant overview of each Sabbat around the Wheel of the Year, suitable for framing or hanging in your sacred space. Started as a small local Pagan shop, Azure Green has been supplying the majority of products for metaphysical shops for almost 30 years. We chose this particular poster for its unifying theme of the eight Pagan Sabbats to the annual cycle of the Earth as it travels around the Sun. Many Pagans who purchase these parchments like to place them in their book of shadows. There is a plethora of parchments available via Azure Green that may tickle your fancy.
Find more magical inspiration by visiting the Sabbat Box community.
Energy & Will Blessed Herbal Spell Candle - By Coventry Creations
• WHAT: Herbal Pillar Spell Candle
• WHO MAKES IT: Coventry Creations
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: You can purchase this spell candle via Coventry Creations or via the Sabbat Box store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: It can be hard to find high quality candles, let alone candles made specifically for Pagans and magical use. Coventry Creations has been hand pouring candles for over 15 years and use only the finest waxes and ingredients to create their candle line. This particular candle lasts about 40 hours, which allows you to get your money's worth out of it for sure.
This blessed herbal spell candle is infused with sandalwood and ginger to invoke the fires of Beltane in your own home. Sandalwood is a feminine herb and is associated with the element of water. The feminine aspect of sandalwood balances out nicely with the masculine energies of the ginger essential oil found inside as well. Sandalwood is commonly used by witches for protection, healing and manifesting one's will. Ginger is a masculine herb with an elemental correspondence of Fire and is commonly used by witches for love, money, and power.
Since Beltane represents the coming together of male and female energies to manifest growth, the marriage of the two prime essential oils within this candle make it perfect to be used as a symbol of Beltane in general, on top of its intended corresponding purpose of manifesting energy and will. Duality plays a very important role within Wicca and Witchcraft, and the harmony in which this candle creates with its masculine and feminine associations parallels nicely with the sacred fire's of Beltane and the manifestation of new growth, prosperity and will.
This particular candle comes with a spell/chant on the label. Use the incantation on the label or modify it to make it your own when working magick.
The spell/incantation within the candle reads:
I call on forces higher than I,
To awaken the vitality that I hold inside,
To strengthen my will,
And bring energy to me,
Motion is what I need to be.
Passion & Fire to spur me on, send me,
These energies from far beyond,
I call on thee in perfect trust and perfect love,
Sending me guidance from above.
Harming none and helping all,
Is how it shall be,
This I make true 3x3x3.
One thing you may want add at the end to "seal the spell" per se is..."This I will it, so mote it be."
Check out the Sabbat Box community to engage with other members in reference to this candle, how to use it and to talk about candle magick in general.
Sun Stick Incense
• WHAT: "The Sun" Stick Incense
• WHO MAKES IT: HEM
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: You can find these incense within the Sabbat Box store or at Azure Green.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: These incense smell divine! You know you are getting top notch quality incense with HEM. All of their incense are hand rolled and contain only the highest quality components to create their incense.
We included Sun incense in the Beltane Sabbat Box to spotlight the masculine divine of this particular Sabbat: the Sun! This bright, sweet, musky scent is a popular one and adds a layer of sensuality and exoticism to your sacred space. HEM is world famous for their incense, created from choice woods, resins, florals, and fine essential oils, is imported from India. All incense are hand rolled, allowing a clean, even burning stick incense.
The word "Beltane" comes from the Scottish Gaelic word Bealltainn, which means "bright fire." Beltane is also commonly thought to have been connected to the worship of an ancient Celtic sun god called Belenus. With these two things in mind, we felt these incense made a great addition to the box by adding in that correspondence as well as the connection to the divine masculine.
There are many ways to incorporate incense into ritual or magick. Some magical practitioners will burn incense to purify a sacred space, with the smoke of the incense lending corresponding energies from the ingredients within the incense to the ritual space. Some may burn the incense while meditating, to help set a tranquil tone. One may also use the incense to cleanse ritual tools or spell supplies as well...in the same manner as burning sage.
How do you incorporate incense into your magical practice? Share your ideas with us on how you like to use incense with other Sabbat Box members within the Sabbat Box community.
Sun Ash Catcher
• WHAT: Hand Painted Ash Catcher
• WHO MAKES IT: This item is imported from India
• WHERE CAN I GET IT: Unfortunately, the supplier of these ash catchers do not sell to the public, but you can purchase these ash catchers within the Sabbat Box store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT: These ash catchers are a perfect to adorn your altar with. They are beautifully hand painted and pertain to Beltane beautifully.
What’s some incense without a holder to burn it? We’ve included these hand-painted incense holders from India as a simple, colorful way to safely burn incense on your altar or anywhere you want to create a mystical, sensual air. These burners come in various colors and designs to fit a myriad of Pagan paths.
Packaging & Shipping:
Part of the costs of your box include the box and the packing material itself. The items listed below account for a good portion of the overall costs for the Beltane Box. Each Beltane Sabbat Box is lined with paper padding and wrapping to add to the surprise of what we’ve curated for your box. Shipping is included in the total price—average cost to ship the Beltane Box: $8.00 alone. We here at Sabbat Box wish to be as environmentally friendly that we can be and do our best to source packing supplies and material from companies that have the same beliefs we do in that we want to make as little of an impact as possible on the environment.
BOXES: Your boxes where made from high quality corrugated paper and are 100% recyclable. Try to find another use for your box. They are 9x9x3 on the inside. You could decorate your box to hold some magical supplies or use it to again to ship something to someone or save it for another time when you may need it. If you must throw it away, we ask that you recycle it.
INFO SHEETS & COUPONS: Your info sheets are printed on 100% recyclable Mohawk 16pt paper which is sourced from sustainable forests. They are ECF (elemental chlorine free), helping to have less of an impact on the environment.
TISSUE PAPER & CRINKLE FILLING: The red tissue paper and black crinkle filling is made from 100% recycled paper and is recyclable.
BELTANE STICKERS: The stickers found within your boxes where printed on vinyl with a gloss laminate.
Savings & Coupons: Part of our goal is to provide a number of items to our members at a value far above what individuals can purchase on their own. When you add up all of the items as well as costs for shipping and packaging, you are saving over $17.83 with the Beltane Box. We believe this to be another good reason to be a member. Also, each box supports Pagan run businesses and their employees, and Sabbat Box looks forward to continuing to stay within the guidelines of our mission to help further inspire you to live a magical life.
It took us over 70 hours, from beginning to end, just to make the Beltane Boxes ready to ship. This included folding the boxes together, individually cutting each sheet of tissue paper by hand, weighing out the crinkle paper for each box, designing the flyers, coupons and stickers to be printed by the printers, individually placing each candle within a bag, individually placing your oil within a zip lock bag, individually rolling up each and every parchment and rubber banding them, individually assembling the boxes, individually taping the tissue paper within each box by hand, taping each and every box by hand as well as individually printing each and every shipping label and sticking to your boxes as well. This timeframe doesn't even include the efforts made to manage the website, the back end billing system, social media, customer service enquiries, accounting, marketing, purchasing, and so on. We believe in what it is we are doing and we sincerely hope that each and every one of you can see that the purest of intent has been placed within each and every box.
We thank each and every one of our suppliers, vendors, customers and MOST IMPORTANTLY our members for making this possible. This wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for our members. We really look forward to shipping out the next boxes for Litha, as we are hoping to make this next box EVEN BETTER. We also are look forward to continuing to serve the Pagan community at large via our unique subscription box service.
Llyfer & Hugh
Founders of Sabbat Box &
Eclectic Artisans LLC
Beltane Sabbat Box Theme Release and Ship Date 1
Greetings Fellow Cunning Folk,
It looks like the Beltane Sabbat Box ship date is still on track for April 17th. All members that joined or signed up by April 1, 2015 by 5:00pm EST will be receiving The Beltane Box. Each Sabbat Box will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Once boxes are shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with the tracking # for your box as well as a link to track your box as it is en route to you. You can also check the status of your order at any time by visiting the "check order status" page. Enter in the order # on your order receipt and the email address you used to sign up and click find. From there, you will be able to see all the details pertaining to your order and there will also be a tracking link where you can track your package.
We have some absolutely amazing products in store for the very first Sabbat Box including our very first Sabbat Box exclusive product, made by a small Pagan owned business (more information about this particular product will be found within your Sabbat Box info sheet in your box). We don't want to give to much away about it before the boxes go out, but lets just say we like to "tease." Some of you may get the hint, if you do, SHHHHH ;-)
Announcing the theme of the first Sabbat Box
"The Fires of Beltane." Being that Beltane is a Fire Festival and the general corresponding element is Fire, we felt it appropriate to connect the first box with the strong and masculine symbolism of fire.
Beltane is a time of growth, fertility, prosperity and manifestation. It is the time of year when the snow is all but gone and the fiery sun is ablaze, brining forth the new growth of nature. Our mother Earth is is waking from her slumber and spring has set the mark for renewal and life. The items you will be finding within your Beltane box coincide with these energies and each Beltane box will be filled with an abundance of information and Pagan products that will bring forth that magical spark within you to help jumpstart your Beltane festivities. Also, Sabbat Box members will be privy to some phenomenal exclusive items and features - just for being members. We don't want to give away too much before we ship the Beltane Boxes out, but we can promise you this, there will be products and magical inspiration in this box to last you a few more Beltanes!
We thank each and every one of you for taking part in this journey with us and look forward to the official unveiling on the April 20th!!!
Your Official Box Witch,
• A Beltane Declamation •"Let swing open the gates of summer!By leaping hare and serpent fire,By broom, by staff and cauldron pyre,We conjure thee, we conjure thee, we conjure thee,Oh white one, come!So shall it be."