Discover The 2016 Beltane Sabbat Box - Earth's Instinct
• 2016 BELTANE SABBAT BOX • EARTH'S INSTINCT • SABBAT BOX BREAKDOWN •
- As some of you may know, as of now we are currently at our maximum membership capacity at Sabbat Box. We have implemented a waiting list for those interested in joining when membership positions become available. You can join the waiting list here.
- Do you or someone you know make a product that would appeal to the Pagan community? Are you looking to launch a product or get your product in front of a large audience? If so, lets talk! Sabbat Box is always looking for new vendors and suppliers that create unique items to feature inside an upcoming Sabbat Box. Sabbat Box is a great way for people to find out about you, your product or your company. Whether you are looking to advertise inside the box or wish to feature a product within a box, we would love to hear from you. Register to become a Sabbat Box Supplier/Advertiser today.
• LOVE CHAKRA ENERGY CANDLES •
• ITEM 1: CHAKRA CANDLES.........$7.95
• WHAT: Hand Poured Palm Wax Love Chakra Energy Candle
• WHO MAKES IT?: Aloha Bay
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Via the Sabbat Box Store or via Aloha Bay.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Can be used to raise the energies for love and relationship matters. These handmade candles are made from 100% palm wax and 100% pure essential oils.
One of the common themes that corresponds to the sabbat of Beltane is love. The very foundation of human existence is based on the instinctual nature for one to love and be loved. Love can come in many forms: love for one’s self, the love you share with friends and family, and the love you share with your life’s partner. Love can also be attributed to the basis of one’s passions and purposes in life, a driving force that steers us in the direction we wish to travel. Use this love chakra energy candle to help manifest the type of love you desire by way of candle magick, meditation, or by ritual.
Be sure to check out the entire line of Chakra Energy Candles. They are perfect to use for meditation, as offering, candle magick or to illuminate your altar. Each chakra energy candle is made with lead free cotton wicks and palm wax (which is a vegetable wax), making them vegan friendly as well. Each candle includes information on how to use the candle in combination with meditation.
The love chakra energy candle is made with pure essential oils of Cedar, Spruce and Rosemary.
Candle's Herbal Correspondences:
- Cedar: Cedar is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of fire and is ruled by the sun. Cedar corresponds to healing, purification, money and protection.
- Spruce: Spruce is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of earth and is ruled by the moon. Spruce is said to correspond to fertility, sexuality, love and protection.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is a masculine herb that belongs to the element of fire and is ruled by the sun. Rosemary has long been used ritually for love, lust, purification and protection.
• STAINLESS STEEL RITUAL CHALICES •
• ITEM 2: CHALICES.......$19.95
• WHAT: Stainless Steel Ritual Chalice (8 ounce capacity, 6 3/4” tall)
• WHO MAKES IT?: Via Eclectic Artisans
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store or Eclectic Artisans.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: The chalice is a useful ritual tool, and often used in combination with casting circle, ritual and for spell casting or holding beverages and liquids for ceremonial use.
In Wicca and modern Witchcraft, the chalice is a feminine corresponding ritual tool and is representative of “the womb.” The womb symbolizes fertility, rebirth, life and love, making the chalice a perfect tool to be included in the Beltane Sabbat Box. You can use this food-safe chalice for ritual and magickal purposes, or to simply enjoy your favorite beverage in a magical way!
Each chalice is made from food safe stainless steel and can hold 8oz. They are almost 7 inches tall and 2.75 inches wide. They all have an intricately molded stem with Celtic knot-working flowing around them. Halfway up each stem, you will see triquetras further adorning these beautifully made chalices. Each chalice is felt lined on the bottom, with black felt to protect the surface of your altar or furniture, and has a nice balanced weight to them.
We offered up an array of 4 different chalices for our members:
- 4 Elements Chalice
- Wheel of the Year Chalice
- Blessed Be Chalice
- Raven Pentacle Chalice
*Note: These chalices are not dishwasher safe. Hand wash and dry.
• ANCESTORS ELIXIR BY THE SACRED WELL •
• ITEM 3: ELIXIRS.........$11.00
• WHAT: Gem and Herb Elixirs
• WHO MAKES IT?: The Sacred Well
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: From the Sabbat Box Store or The Sacred Well
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: This elixir is blended with herbal correspondences and the vibrational energies of gems, and is handcrafted to aid you with ritual or spell work.
An Herb and Gem Elixir is a potion made from herbal essences and healing crystal vibrations. The Sacred Well's Herb and Gem Elixirs feature naturally grown herbs and hand-selected crystals from the makers private collections, infused in sacred water and charged under the full moon or the dark moon. A few drops of an Elixir from The Sacred Well is meant to shift energy and add a boost to personal spells and rituals.
This herb and gem elixir is made with brandy and water that has been infused with bloodstone, mahogany, obsidian and Dittany of Crete—an herb similar to oregano—which all correspond with the afterlife.
Caution: if pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking any medication or are allergic to any of the ingredients, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Alcohol content: 40%. For questions on how it’s made or specific uses, contact Sacred Well.
• FAERY FIRE TRADITIONAL RITES INCENSE KIT •
• ITEM 4: TRADITIONAL RITES LOOSE INCENSE.........$12.00
• WHAT: Faery Fire Traditional Rites Loose Incense Kit with Charcoal
• WHO MAKES IT?: Sun's Eye
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store or Sun's Eye.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT? Loose incense is a convenient way to burn mixtures of herbs and flowers for various ritual, meditative, or spell-working uses. The herbs may also be used for other purposes other then incense. Sun's Eye is a Pagan owned and operated business that has been serving the Pagan community for over 20 Years! One of their newer product lines is the Traditional Rites loose incense kits. Each kit is hand blended with an array of fine herbs and resins to assist you with raising vibrational energy and cleansing your sacred space.
Regardless of which specific pantheon of Pagan practice or belief you may follow, a common core of all ritual and magickal work consists of creating sacred space. Whether you are Wiccan and wish to cleanse your space to call quarters or a traditional witch that wishes to banish and purify your space to tread the circle 'round, or if you are looking to heighten your senses and increase your focus on a specific intent, loose herbal incense is great at helping you do so. Some people prefer loose incense because it gives them the control over the potency of the aroma and the length of burn time. People also prefer loose incense simply for the fact that loose herbs offer a cleaner more pure method of extracting the corresponding vibration of a specific herb or herbal blend, giving the practitioner a direct connection with such energies. Also, using incense in this manner is a form of connecting with our ancestors in the past, of whom would have used and burned incense in such a way.
If you are not partial to burning loose incense, you could...
1.) Use the herbs found within to dress a spell candle to manifest and bring forth the corresponding energies of the herbs into your spell.
2.) Use the herbs as casting herbs. Some pagans may cast herbs into a bon fire as an offering to the divine, others may use herbs to cast around their home (i.e. under your door mat, outside your home's perimeter, within your car, on your window sills etc.) Regardless of where the herbs are located, their corresponding energies are dispersed wherever the herbs are.
3.) Grind the herbs down to a fine powder and create your own cone incense.
4.) Use the herbs to make a mojo/gris gris bag or sachet. Within each box is a small mesh organza bag. You may wish to place some herbs within the organza bag and place a charm upon it or your intent within it as a way to manifest your will. Here is a great link about gris gris/mojo bags and how to make one.
• APHRODISIA CONE INCENSE •
• ITEM 5: CONE INCENSE.........$2.00
• WHAT IS IT: Aphrodisia Cone Incense.
• WHO MAKES IT?: Kamini
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Its sultry scent is a powerful mood enhancer and creates an atmosphere for love and passion.
The sabbat of Beltane is commonly considered by many pagans as a time to celebrate and embrace one’s passion, love, and sexuality. The seductive and intriguing aroma of these Aphrodesia cone incense will surely have your senses tingling in no time. these alluring cone incense are specially made with the intent to help create a romantic atmosphere and to inspire a little love magick in your life. Lightly sense your bedroom with these incense beforehand or burn in effort to raise a loving vibration.
Kamini Aphrodisia cone incense are created with the finest natural and raw materials, herbs, oils and resins, in order to create the ideal, slow burning incense. Our Pagan ancestors would burn fragrant resins, herbs and plants, as an incense, in order to bring about (or call upon) the spirit of the plant they where burning. Nowadays, modern Pagans have adopted the ritual burning of incense to be used during mediation, spell work, magick or rituals as a means of bringing forth and banishing various energies.
• PACKING & SHIPPING •
• SABBAT BOX SAVINGS & COUPONS •
Part of our goal is to provide a number of items to our members at a value far above what individuals can purchase on their own. When you add up all of the items inside your Beltane Sabbat Box, as well as costs for shipping and packaging, you are saving over $21.10. We believe this to be another good reason to be a member. Also, each box we create helps to support Pagan run businesses and their employees. Sabbat Box looks forward to continuing to stay within our mission to work with other Pagan businesses to supply products for each box.
• MEMBER EXCLUSIVE COUPON • DRAGON OAK •
Coupons are another great feature you will find within Sabbat Boxes. Coupons just add to the overall value of your box and are not included in the "total savings" specified on your information sheet/brochure, but definitely add further value as well as further exclusivity to being a member. Be sure to visit the product suppliers websites and stores to help continue to support their businesses and missions as well.
• EXCLUSIVE SABBAT BOX MEMBER COUPON
• COMPANY: DRAGON OAK
• EXCLUSIVE MEMBER COUPON VALUE: 20% off next purchase
• WHAT THEY SELL: Dragon Oak's Wood Shop creates handmade, one of a kind pagan supplies such as runes, oghams, altar tables, wands, books of shadows and more.
• WEBSITE: http://www.dragonoak.com
• FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DragonOaks-Woodshop-400760105037
• Total MSRP of items inside: $52.45
• Total Savings on this box: $12.50
• Total Shipping Savings: $8.60
• Grand Total In Savings: $21.10
~Our members helped to support 5 Pagan run businesses with their Sabbat Box membership! Unlike some subscription boxes (that only use their own products inside each of their boxes), we work with other Pagans and Pagan owned businesses within the community to purchase and supply the items featured within our boxes. In the end, we want to help the community grow and share our business with companies that share our same values and standards.
We take pride in assembling each and every Sabbat Box by hand, no matter the amount of time it takes. We don't just throw your items inside a flat rate priority mail box like some other subscription box companies out there. We want your Sabbat Box to be delivered to you as beautifully as it left us, and it takes a tremendous amount of time to complete this task.
This includes folding the boxes together, individually cutting each sheet of tissue paper by hand, weighing out the crinkle paper for each box, designing the flyers, coupons, stickers and brochures to be printed professionally by commercial printers, individually placing each candle within a bag, individually assembling the boxes, individually packing the tissue paper within each box by hand, putting together and creating product packing. This timeframe doesn't even include the efforts made to manage the Sabbat Box website, the back end billing system, social media management, customer service inquiries, accounting, marketing, purchasing, networking, and so on.
We believe in what it is we are doing and we sincerely hope that each and every one of you can see that the purest of intent and utmost care goes into curating each Sabbat Box.
• OFFICIAL BELTANE SABBAT BOX UNBOXING VIDEO •
• OTHER RESOURCES, BLOGS AND PODCASTS •
• THE INTERNET BOOK OF SHADOWS: This is a large (+9Mb) collection of articles related to Neo-Paganism which can be found archived at a number of FTP sites. This is a collection of posts to bulletin boards from the late eighties to the mid nineties, essentially predating the modern Internet. According to a recent communication, the original editor of this archive was Durwydd mac Tara at PODS net.
• LAKE FRONT PAGAN VOICE: Join Scarlet for discussions on pagan topics and more. A pagan voice from the beautiful western shores of Lake Michigan.
We would like to thank each and every one of our suppliers, vendors, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, our members, for making this possible. This wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for our members. We hope to continue to serve the Pagan community at large and continue to provide you inspiration to celebrate The Wheel of the Year! Have a blessed Beltane~
Llyfr & Hugh
Founders of Sabbat Box
- Aeden B