LAST UPDATED JUNE 9, 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use the following 3rd party applications that are installed on our website in order to best service our visitors and customers. We may need to share your personal data with these 3rd party applications. We included the list of our 3rd party applications below and their website. If you would any questions or would like your information removed on any of our third party applications, please contact us or contact the app company directly.
- Mail Chimp: to send emails and marketing e-mails to you. You can read more about how Mail Chimp uses your personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Ordoro: to process orders and print shipping labels. You can read more about how Ordoro uses your personal information here: https://www.ordoro.com/privacy
- Paywhirl: to manage Sabbat Box subscriptions and recurring billing. You can read more about how Paywhirl uses your personal information here: https://app.paywhirl.com/privacy
- Zen Desk: To communicate with, create and accept support tickets. You can read more about how ZenDesk uses your personal information here: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
- Spentley: To send order confirmation emails and marketing e-mails to you. You can read more about how Spentley uses your personal Information here: http://spently.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Tax Jar: To manage sales tax. You can read more about how TaxJar uses your personal information here: https://www.taxjar.com/privacy-policy/
- Tractor/Shop Pad: To provide tracking on shipped orders to our customers. You can read more about how Tractor uses your personal information here: https://www.theshoppad.com/privacy
- Wufoo (a Survey Monkey Company): A form creator used to collect information for our giveaways, and to collect information for supplier applications and advertiser applications. You can read more about how Wufoo and Survey Monkey use your personal Information here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
- GDPR Banner: We collect your IP address and explicit consent with our cookies banner. You can read more about how they use your personal Information here:https://smarteucookiebanner.upsell-apps.com/privacy
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
DO NOT TRACK
Pinellas Park, Florida US 33780