Discover the 2016 Lammas Sabbat Box - Witches' Harvest 1
• LAMMAS/LUGHNASADH SABBAT BOX • WITCHES' HARVEST • BOX BREAKDOWN •
- As some of you may know, as of now we are currently at our maximum membership capacity at Sabbat Box. We have implemented a waiting list for those interested in joining when membership positions become available. You can join the waiting list here.
- Do you or someone you know make a product that would appeal to the Pagan community? Are you looking to launch a product or get your product in front of a large audience? If so, lets talk! Sabbat Box is always looking for new vendors and suppliers that create unique items to feature inside an upcoming Sabbat Box. Sabbat Box is a great way for people to find out about you, your product or your company. Whether you are looking to advertise inside the box or wish to feature a product within a box, we would love to hear from you. Register to become a Sabbat Box Supplier/Advertiser today.
• ABUNDANCE BLESSED HERBAL CANDLE KITS •
• ITEM 1: BLESSING KITS.........$14.95
• WHAT: Abundance Blessed Herbal Candle Blessing Kits
• WHO MAKES IT?: Coventry Creations
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Via the Sabbat Box Store or via Coventry Creations.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: A key component of the first harvest celebration is to appreciate the increase from sown and maintained crops. This candle set will help you manifest, appreciate and celebrate the first fruits of the field.
Since the very start of Sabbat Box, candles have been quite popular with our members. With Lammas being the first harvest sabbat, we want to include these Abundance Blessing Kits as a way for you to display an appreciation for all that is abundant within your life as well as a way for you to draw in and manifest future abundance. Each Blessing Kit comes with a triad of hand poured Blessed Herbal Candles, each created with its own set of specific herbal correspondences. Burn your candles together all at once, or individually over time to help bring forth abundance.
• LAMMAS RITUAL OIL - EXCLUSIVE SABBAT BOX PRODUCT •
• ITEM 2: RITUAL OIL.......$8.95
• WHAT: White sage and citrine infused Lammas Oil
• WHO MAKES IT?: Sun's Eye Oils
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Exclusively at the Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Ritual oils are a go-to staple in any Pagan’s cupboard for a myriad of ritual practices and spells. This oil has been specifically formulated for the Sabbat of Lammas.
This particular Lammas Ritual Oil is a custom-made limited edition Sabbat Box-exclusive product, hand blended by our friends over at Sun’s Eye. This oil draws upon the purifying herbal correspondences of white sage and cedar, and is infused with real citrine gemstones and white sage. Use this cleansing oil for anointing, burn within an oil warmer, or mix a few drops into a ritual bath for purification prior to your Lammas rites. This potent, protective oil is a one time formula that will not ever be available again anywhere. Once we are out, they are gone for good! Limited supplies left in stock.
• LAMMAS BREAD MIX •
• ITEM 3: BREAD MIX KITS.........$4.95
• WHAT: Lammas Bread Mix Kit — Classic Beer Bread
• WHO MAKES IT?: Distributed by Rabbit Creek Gourmet
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Rabbit Creek Gourmet or Sabbat Box.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Bread is a common tangible representation of the heart of Lammas—using the first crops of the field to feed, comfort, and honor the increase of harvest.
Bread making has had a long standing tradition associated with the sabbat of Lammas. So much so that the word “Lammas” actually derives from he words “loaf mass”; which is indicative of how honored the first grains of the first harvest truly were. Food has played an important role in most human celebrations. In earlier times, our ancestors felt that the earth and its bounty were manifestations of the divine, in essence, making food sacred. With that said, you could bake your bread and consecrate it to use ritually for “cakes and ale,” or you could use your bread as an offering to the divine or as a symbol of abundance. Much intent goes into cooking, what better way to incorporate earth’s bounty and your magickal intent into your Lammas celebrations than with baking?
• PENTACLE OR CELTIC STAG ALTAR TILES/PLAQUES •
• ITEM 4: ALTAR TILES.........$15.00
• WHAT: Celtic Pentacle or Stag — Cold Cast Resin Altar Tiles/Plaques
• WHO MAKES IT?: Moonlight Mysteries
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: Moonlight Mysteries or the Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: These delightful works of art are great to use as an altar tile (a place to consecrate objects or as a focal point on your altar) or as a stunning display in your home.
These beautiful plaques can be used as protective home talismans or they could also be used as unique altar tiles. Symbolism is very important within Wicca and witchcraft. The pentacle is a symbol of earth, prosperity, and protection. The stag is a symbol of the Greenman, a Celtic earth deity associated with prosperity and protection. Since this Sabbat Box is heavily associated with honoring the earth, manifesting abundance, as well as prosperity, we felt these sacred images and their meanings could help provide you protection in the coming darker half of the year.
These magical plaques are made from cold cast resin and are finished with a wood color patina to give them a true wood carved look. Each plaque comes with a small hook on the back to allow you to hang your plaque on a wall. The backs also come lined in felt to protect both your plaque/tile from damage.
• INCENSE POWDER •
• ITEM 5: INCENSE POWDER.........$12.00
• WHAT IS IT: Self-Burning Prosperity Incense Powder
• WHO MAKES IT?: Traditional Incense Company
• WHERE CAN I GET IT?: The Sabbat Box Store.
• WHY WOULD I WANT IT?: Dreamcatchers are not only beautiful additions to your home decor, but also represent a powerful symbol of protection and guidance while sleeping..
This proprietary blend of incense powder by the Traditional Incense Company will help provide you with a rich and deep earthy aroma during your next ritual or meditation. What makes this loose powdered incense different from other incense that we have featured inside Sabbat Box before is the fact that it will burn freely by itself, without the need of incense charcoal or a continuous heat source. Created with a base blend of sandalwood, it also includes herbs, resins, and oils corresponding to prosperity, abundance, and attraction.
• PACKING & SHIPPING •
PACKING & SHIPPING: Part of the costs of your box include the box and the packing material itself. The items listed below account for a good portion of the overall costs for the Lammas/Lughnasadh Sabbat Boxes. Each Lammas Sabbat Box is lined with paper padding and wrapping to add to the surprise of what we’ve curated for you. Shipping is also included in the total price. The average cost to ship Sabbat Boxes has gone up the past few months due to the postal price increases. The cost to ship boxes is roughly $8.50. With that being said, we here at Sabbat Box wish to be as environmentally friendly that we can be and do our best to source packing supplies and material from companies that have the same beliefs we do, in that we want to make as little of an impact as possible on the environment.
BOXES: Your boxes where made from high quality corrugated paper and are 100% recyclable. Try to find another use for your box. They are 9x9x3 on the inside. You could decorate your box to hold some magical supplies or use it again to ship something to someone or save it for another time when you may need it. If you have to get rid of it, please try to recycle it.
BROCHURE: Your brochures are printed on 100% recyclable 16pt paper, which is sourced from sustainable forests.
TISSUE PAPER & FILLING: The brown tissue paper is made from 100% recycled paper and is recyclable. The brown colored filler inside each box is made from scraps of recycled colored crinkle paper and is biodegradable.
STICKERS: The stickers found within your boxes where printed on vinyl with a gloss laminate.
• SABBAT BOX SAVINGS & COUPONS •
Part of our goal is to provide a number of items to our members at a value far above what individuals can purchase on their own. When you add up all of the items inside your Lammas Sabbat Box, as well as costs for shipping and packaging, you are saving over $18.00. We believe this to be another good reason to be a member. Also, each box we create helps to support Pagan run businesses and their employees. Sabbat Box looks forward to continuing to stay within our mission to work with other Pagan businesses to supply products for each box.
LAMMAS/LUGHNASADH BOX PRICE BREAKDOWN
• Total MSRP of items inside: $49.80
• Total Savings on this box: $9.85
• Total Shipping Savings: $8.50
• Grand Total In Savings: $18.35
~Our members helped to support 4 Pagan run businesses with their Sabbat Box membership! We work with other Pagans and Pagan owned businesses within the community to purchase, curate and supply the items featured within our boxes. In the end, we want to help the community grow and share our business with companies that share our same values and standards.
• SABBAT BOX FEATURED VENDOR - MOONLIGHT MYSTERIES •
• COMPANY: MOONLIGHT MYSTERIES
• WHAT THEY SELL: Moonlight Mysteries is a unique store that specializes in Pagan Statuary, Wiccan Jewelry and Altar Supplies from Paul Borda's Dryad Designs Collections. Paul Borda's "soul work" spans the Norse, Wiccan and Celtic mythologizes, providing the practitioner unique but authentic images of the Gods and Goddesses. Moonlight Mysteries is also the company that creates and sells the plaques that were featured within this Sabbat Box.
• WEBSITE: http://www.moonlightmysteries.com
• FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Moonlight-Mysteries-140901155973383/
• TIME •
We take pride in assembling each and every Sabbat Box by hand, no matter the amount of time it takes. We don't just throw your items inside a flat rate priority mail box like some other subscription box companies out there. We want your Sabbat Box to be delivered to you as beautifully as it left us, and it takes a tremendous amount of time to complete this task.
This includes folding the boxes together, individually cutting each sheet of tissue paper by hand, weighing out the crinkle paper for each box, designing the flyers, coupons, stickers and brochures to be printed professionally by commercial printers, individually placing each item within their corresponding bags, individually assembling the boxes, individually packing the tissue paper within each box by hand, putting together and creating product packing. This timeframe doesn't even include the efforts made to manage the Sabbat Box website, the back end billing system, social media management, customer service inquiries, accounting, marketing, purchasing, networking, and so on.
We believe in what it is we are doing and we sincerely hope that each and every one of you can see that the purest of intent and utmost care goes into curating each Sabbat Box.
• OFFICIAL LAMMAS/LUGHNASADH SABBAT BOX UNBOXING VIDEO •
• OTHER RESOURCES RELATING TO YOUR BOX •
LAMMAS & LUGHNASADH INFORMATION, LORE AND MORE!
Simple Lammas Ritual: Click Here
Ideas for celebrating Lammas: Article
Lammas celebration via Witchy Words: Blog Article
We would like to thank each and every one of our suppliers, vendors, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, our members, for making Sabbat Box possible. This wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for our members. We hope to continue to serve the Pagan community at large and continue to provide you inspiration to celebrate The Wheel of the Year! Have a happy Lammas and may your first harvest be abundant and prosperous!
Llyfr & Hugh
Founders of Sabbat Box
Lammas/Lughnasadh Sabbat Box Theme Release • Witches Harvest 0
We waited with hope as Imbolc came and went; we worked the fertile ground of Ostara; we took action on what we willed for Beltane, and we stood squinting in the sun as the green stalks grew taller on Litha. Now, finally!…we come to the time to reap the fruits of all that hope and patience in the form of the witches' first harvest.
This Sabbat Box celebrates those first fruits, and commemorates the manifestation of our will and the effects of our intent. The time of waiting is over and we have evidence of all of our hard work for the first time this season. So celebrate the results and rejoice in the abundance of the first harvest—the Witches Harvest. Interested in joining Sabbat Box? Join the waiting list here.