The 2016 Sabbats Almanac by Llewellyn will help you celebrate the Seasons and the Wheel of the Year with rituals, recipes, crafts, Pagan lore, planetary guidance, and more!
Enrich your spiritual life with the lessons and gifts of the eight sacred holidays of the witches’ year. Offering a variety of ways to work with seasonal energies, Llewellyn’s 2016 Sabbats Almanac features ideas and insights from a wealth of favorite contributors.
Includes more than fifty articles written for newcomers and experienced witches:
- Creative, low-cost arts and crafts projects
- Ideas for celebrating the sabbats as a family
- Simple recipes for delicious appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts
- Astrological influences with full and new moon rituals
- Extended rituals for groups and individuals
- Journal pages for keeping track of your festival plans and memories
- Fascinating Pagan folklore and customs
- Samhain 2015 to Mabon 2016
Size: 5” x 8” x 1”